Video Marketing, Do you know, people remember only 20% of things that they hear, 30% of what they see, but 70% of things they hear and see. The above statistic itself demonstrates how video has become a powerful tool. This makes a lot of sense to a marketer who wants to reach the maximum possible eyeballs and at the same time wants them to retain and recollect their offerings and are able to create and promote their brand. This proves itself when we see more than 87% of marketers use video to market their content.
Video Posting Ad
For unleashing the true power of video marketing, it requires to be carved very carefully with precise content, appropriate editing, and a well-defined logical beginning, middle, and end. Some of the important things which are must be considered can be:
Facebook Video Marketing
- Having a good hook, which able to clutch the attention of the customer. It can be like having an expert talking in the message or stating your business in a catching manner.
- The clarity in content and the message being conveyed is very important. More than the length of the video, the purpose of the message should be appropriate and hard-hitting.
- Provide contact coordinates wherein the customer can reach out in case of additional information.
- The video should not be too long and end up boring the customer. On average, a good video should not exceed more than 120 seconds.
- Marketing the video itself is a major task. It should contain the right keywords and must be available on all the major video sharing portals for higher visibility.
Creating and promoting a video is not an easy job. It requires a lot of time and money to create one. Having the right set of people who assist you in creating such a video is extremely important. The easiest way for completing this task is to outsource it. Involving a professional team will always create a better output than doing it yourself approach. Customers Video Marketing
The power of video marketing is extraordinary. It has the ability to capture an audience and convert the attention to sales of your product or service. A moving sound and light have a higher impact than a static image or text at any given time. However, it is a double-edged sword. If not done properly, it has the ability to backfire and do a lot of damage to the brand. Hence this marketing tool should be used with thorough homework and full focus on the message to be conveyed. If it is done well, it will not let your sales bells stop ringing.
Power of video marketing